As you may have read in my previous post, here came recently a noble representative of the British pride: the Agilux Agifold III. A 6×6 medium format camera. Unfortunately, its extinction meter is no longer working (or at least, I have not been able to figure out how to use it) and then, I decided not to leave her alone in this test and I accompanied with an equally british Weston Master III.
As you can see, the experiments with infrared (IR) continue. As mentioned in the previous post, during the last photographic trip, besides the Ilford SFX 200, I shot a roll of Rollei IR 400, with the aim of developing it in new Ars-Imago Fd. A couple of days ago, I had enough time to do it and as first thing I had to find a starting time for development, given that it was a “first time” and there were no data about in the data-sheet.
After the first (successful) attempt with infrared photography (IR), I immediately wanted to try it again and so, taking advantage of a beautiful sunny day, I shot other two rolls with my “usual” Rolleiflex. The first, a Rollei IR 400 again, I have yet to develop. As a second, this time I used the Ilford sfx 200, to assess any differences in performance with the previous one.